The editor of Kingtai found that there are still many people who are not very clear about the steps of badge customization. Today I will share with you an article about badge customization.
This is a step-by-step article, hoping to help friends who have questions.
The steps of badge production mainly include the following aspects:
1. The customer provides the original file of the design draft, and the factory makes the effect drawing based on the drawing, and the effect drawing will be confirmed to the customer after the effect drawing is out. If there is no problem, it will be opened.
Begin making molds.
2. Import the design drawing file confirmed by the customer into the CNC engraving machine program for mold engraving. The engraved mold needs to be heat treated.
After heat treatment, the mold will become more rigid and durable.
3. After the mold is completed, install it in the punching machine, and use the punching machine to imprint the pattern on the mold on the metal material.
4. The metal that has the pattern imprinted needs to be punched, and the product is stamped out according to the shape of the pattern.
5. The stamped products will have metal burrs, which are relatively scratched, and need to be polished again to polish the surface of the product smoothly.
6. Electroplating, electroplating is carried out according to customer’s requirements. Generally, there are more imitation gold plating and other plating.
7. After electroplating, some products still need to be colored. The coloring is generally divided into baking varnish and soft enamel, and the finished product needs to be put into the oven.
bake. If it is printed, you need to add Boli (Epoxy).
8. Quality inspection and packaging, each product is inspected, the qualified ones will be packed into bags, and the unqualified ones will be reworked. In fact, every step needs
After quality inspection, the products that come out will keep improving.
Post time: Nov-16-2021